Marketplaceweb.net

to find us, google search these key words: marketplaceweb.net

Monday 14 November 2011

Australia's premier web designer for small businesses

Australia's premier web designer for small businesses

  • First class content and product management system. You can easily manage your online business 24/7.
  • Unlimited support We are just an email or a phone call away to assist you with any issues relating to your website.
  • 100% Australian.We pride ourselves on being 100% Australian owned and operated - design, support and hosting.
  • 100% Green Powered and Carbon Neutral. Together we can be part of the solution.
  • Trusted. We are an experienced and established company who will be here for the life of your website. We have over 2000 clients Australia wide.
  • Competitively priced.Our websites are affordable and can grow as your business grows.
  • Unlimited web pages. All our website packages allow you to add as many pages as you need at no extra cost.
  • Unlimited design revisions. We will design until you are happy.
FREE CONSULTATION

Name: *
Phone: *
Postcode:
Email: *
Message:
Please type the word star in the validation box: * Thanks, this helps us prevent spam




magicdust integrates with these companies
Logo Design

Intensity Dance

"The team at Magicdust have been so helpful in preparing, designing and implementing my website. It was up and running in just a few short weeks. The support team are great and helped out whenever I needed assistance."
Jade Geary

Rock N Roll High

"We have found Magicdust staff very helpful in the developing of our website. From the sales department through to the help desk and design team."
Ian and Louise Kirk

David Pereira

"We have received many compliments about the professional appearance of the website. It is always great to know that the content is being backed-up and that we can ask for help when we need it."
Gillian Pereira

Boni Maroni

"I love Magicdust and have recommended the company to my friends and family. The ease of set up and the availability of the technical support team is amazing."
Toni Grant

SHIMMY SHAKE ENTERTAINMENT

"I have been really impressed with the service offered by Magicdust. The process of setting up the website was handled brilliantly and support since has been fantastic."
Cara Oliver

THE ADVENTURES OF IZZIE

"Magicdust turned my idea into reality, with a website that was not only impeccably designed, but easy to navigate and operate."
Isobella Austin

DULHAN HAIR & MAKE-UP

"Thanks to Magicdust I have a fantastic website, the designer was sooo helpful and understood my requirements, which resulted my website being exactly how I had imagined it."
Rachna Sharma

ULTIMATE PATIOS

"We have found the Magicdust website system to be a simple and effective way to host our company online with a minimum financial outlay."
Craig Doye

TRILUX CONSTRUCTIONS

"Magicdust were amazing, their professional service had our website up and running in no time. Thank you Magicdust, we wouldn't hesitate to use you again."
Belinda Dicker

THE WRITE PAGE

"Magicdust provided me with some great website designs and loads of helpful advice and ideas to get my business up and running."
Emma Harrop

BELINDA KIRKPATRICK

"I really enjoyed the process of designing and building my website with Magicdust. Staff were always friendly and helpful and responded to my queries very quickly."
Belinda Kirkpatrick

Paperwhite

"We had a fantastic experience working with Magicdust producing our website and highly recommend their services."
Sarah Ireland

Shannon Brown

"I was very happy with the final design and layout of my website. The team at Magicdust provided professionalism, enthusiasm and the essence of simplistic creativity throughout the design process."
Shannon Brown

Liz Sherborne

"I commissioned a website from Magicdust last year to give me a virtual shopfront for my jewellery business. I use the site to promote my work to galleries that are going to represent me and to make contacts for commissioned pieces. It has been an invaluable tool for me."
Liz Sherborne

Little Miss Sorted

"The team at Magicdust have been fantastic from the beginning. The Magicdust offering is great value for money and they offer fantastic ongoing support. I love having the freedom to update my site on a whim and add as many pages as I need to without having to constantly dip into my pocket."
Sophhie Gill

NLC Photography

"It has been quite a learning curve to work and update my website, but with the support from Magicdust and their online and sometimes one-on-one telephone support I have been able to create and update a website that works beautifully for me."
Nelly Ls Comte

Urban Sense

"I spent 2 years trying to find a company that could help me build and manage my website. Finally I spoke with the team from Magicdust and within a few weeks they had put together a design and package that gave my business a dynamic and professional look that I had been looking for. The support team are great to deal with and their after service is fantastic."
Cheryl Penna

Corporate Conscience

"Magicdust made my ideas a reality - quickly and easily. The site is easy to update and the ongoing support is excellent. I highly recommend Magicdust!"
Louise Lang

Betty Jane Boutique

"Magicdust were very helpful in establishing my website right from the very beginning. I love how they have designed the website. The website is very easy to manage and the Magicdust service is very helpful and efficent. I would thoroughly recommend Magicdust to everyone.They are a fantastic company!"
Jane Felby

Gabby McMillan

"I'd wanted a professional, fun and girlie website for ages but didn't have the tech skills to get one up and racing. Luckily, the Magicdust team helped bring my vision to life - and I love that I can update it myself. I'd definitely use Magicdust's services again and recommend them to anyone on the hunt for an eye-catching, functional site. "
Gabby McMillan

Babyface Workshop

"I was a little sceptical when I was quoted for my web design through Magicdust as my other quotes were so expensive in comparison. However, as you can see I have a great website that I am thrilled with and more importantly one which meets all my requirements. It is easy to update, I have total control over it and I have a great team of experts who can help out when I get a little stuck."
Sev Rifat

THE RED BUTTON

"I am writing to express my thanks and gratitude to your Magicdust crew on the building of my website. I have only received positive feedback about the website's design thus far and everyone loves the simplistic and easy to navigate design, so I'm spreading the Magicdust word!"
Nicole McConville

MEORA

"I have been consistently impressed with the team at Magicdust. They listen, they respond and they produce results on time, no lengthy waiting around for changes. I have no hesitation in recommending Magicdust to anyone wanting an affordable, quality product that is backed up with excellent ongoing support."
Georgina Gower

LIVING TRUE TO YOU

"I love Magicdust! Everything is so easy with them! My queries are always responded to promptly and resolved effortlessly, and no matter how novice my question or how many times I ring to ask the same thing, they are always patient with me, which means a lot. I recommend them to anyone who asks and am really happy with their overall service. Thankyou!"
Melinda Webb

VINTAGE STREET

"Magicdust, I can't thank you and your team enough for making my dream a reality! I was completely blown away by the amazing web design concepts you presented and love my website!"
Mellita Boak

Comic Book Heroes

"Magicdust were great in designing my website and gave me a few designs to choose from, they've done a fantastic job with the design and that it fits well with what I am selling online."
Glen Gestro

Kyleah's Beauty

"Magicdust has a great design team — they made it so easy for us. The technical support team has to be experienced to be believed. They are incredible and have never let us down."
Gail Farrar

Clay-Time

"Magicdust provided me with some great website designs and loads of helpful advice and ideas to get my business up and running."
jackie Glasgow

Raised By Wolves

"We have been stoked with the support from Magicdust. They have assisted with both the aesthetical and functional working of our site as well as addressed any problems which have arisen very quickly."
Adam Ware

BODY BEYOND BABY

"I have two websites with Magicdust and have been very happy with the results of both. I would definitely recommend Magicdust to anyone looking for a good quality product at a very reasonable price."
Jenny Dugard

FRANKLYN & SPENCER

"Magicdust were a quarter of the cost of our previous company but our website looks and works so much better. The backend is very easy to use and the helpdesk is terrific."
Michele Spencer

LA BELLA CREATIONS

"We've been really happy with the services from Magicdust. They're very affordable, have a high quality of design, a great user friendly CMS, and their support staff are patient and helpful. "
Kylie Watson

IMAGINE ME BOUTIQUE

"My Magicdust website is great! I can access my site myself to do updates as they happen, I can change the inventory on a daily basis and control what goes on my site pages."
Lealie Hart van Arends

WATI BRADY FASHION

"To the Magicdust team, BIG thanks for your kind help. I am very delighted with the website. Awesome work and very professional. I certainly will be recommending Magicdust to others."
Wati Brady
FREE CONSULTATION

Name: *
Phone: *
Postcode:
Email: *
Message:
Please type the word star in the validation box: * Thanks, this helps us prevent spam





magicdust integrates with these companies

No comments:

Post a Comment